Monday, July 28, 2008

Josiah--5 Months



Josiah is 5 months today. (I promise I'll only keep up the monthly Josiah pics for a year!) He rolls over, eats veggies, pushes way up, talks a lot when Aliza is quiet or sleeping and likes to swing. This is about the time when I start feeling like he is growing up too fast! And one of these months he's actually going to be smiling in a picture!

This is wedding week! Lots of fun stuff happening around here...well, some not so fun stuff too. Jeremy and I decided to pull up the grass that is growing in our driveway. I guess that is one advantage to having people come from out of town. The house and yard gets cleaned up! It will take us a couple evenings to complete that task. Aliza was quite the cheerleader..."good job Mommy. Whoa Daddy, that's a big one!" But I didn't see much pulling effort from her. haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute(handsome)!He's looking for your face behind the camera:)

Natalija said...

No way, you can't stop after a year! Come on, can't you be convinced to make it last two years, at least? I love it!! (By the way, if my comment time looks early, that's because it is. :)

kater's mom said...

ha. your sister in law wrote almost exactly what i was going to! dont stop posting pictures....post more! for those of us who are tragically far away=D see you this weekend!

Christie said...

I agree! I agree! Keep the pictures coming!!!