Friday, July 18, 2008

Tonight's Thoughts

  • Josiah recognizes Jeremy now. When Jeremy comes home, Josiah lights up. His eyes sparkle and he starts kicking, smiling, and making little noises until Jeremy picks him up. So special. I get a little jealous, but it's ok.
  • Do children ever learn to stay in bed once the rail is taken off their crib? Still frequently regretting that decision.
  • It is still SO much fun to take Aliza to Panera Bread and watch her dip bread in her Broccoli Cheddar soup. Tonight she wore her rubber boots with her shorts. She got plenty of attention for that.
  • I can't decide if I should keep working towards my Master's or not. I wish I could see the end from the beginning and know if it is going to be worth the work.
  • I hate it that I had thyroid cancer. I am reminded of the C word every time I go to my endocrinologist. Today he ordered a neck ultrasound since reoccurence is most frequent between years 4 and 6. This year is 4 years. Ultrasound will be looking for "shotty" lymph nodes. Lymph nodes would be the most likely place of growth.
  • I really like my Cricut. I'm using it now.
  • We are hopefully meeting our architect tomorrow. That means that we could have blueprints within 6 weeks. I try not to think about that too much.
  • I just finished reading Wild at Heart. It is always good to be reminded about the power you have to totally ruin your kid's life AND the power that you have to encourage them to be a secure and confident adult. I hate it that it is inevitable that I'll scare my children for life!
  • I'll be starting to read up on homeschooling to see if it is for our family.
  • I need to find a friend whose husband owns their own business.
  • Josiah is on a good nap schedule. I hope the craziness of the next two weeks doesn't ruin it.
I wondered what has been on my mind. Now I know.

No comments: