Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kids and Cake #2


He is so cute!!! Aliza thinks so too. She gets up in his face and says "Awwww, you're cute!" I think she's heard that a couple times. Who would have guessed that a rubber spoon would entertain him today.

How did that toothbrush sneak out of the bathroom, down the stairs and outside???


The blanket is now irrelevant. I may as well just sit him on the grass and let him go.


This is cake #2. I liked how it turned out. Aliza has been playing with the clown heads so this "clown cake" is highly anticipated. I was thinking of her with writing "C is for Clown."


3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that cake looks amazing!

Meghan said...

I wish I could make dots like you.
And Josiah is so stinkin' cute... I love the little hat too.
Oh, and our tooth brush has made it into some very strange places, and it's only been around for a month or so!
Ok, I think that's all for the moment.

Anonymous said...

Good looking cake....creative. The children are sooooo cute:)