Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Josh & Natalija


Happy 2nd Anniversary Josh & Natalija! I made a cake for you. Wish you could have a piece. We'll think of you whenever we eat it. =) Hope you had a great day.


This is my last cake for course one. A formal cake. The roses are not blue. I took bad pictures that even iphoto could not salvage! The roses are actually a lovely shade of purple. I added some glitter dust to them to make them sparkle and look like they have dew on them. Roses are tricky to make. Mine certainly aren't perfect. Before I added the leaves they looked more like pine cones. But I'm happy with the finished product. Now I just need lots of help eating it!

2 comments:

Natalija said...

What a special addition to our day! We both enjoyed this, even though we couldn't partake in eating it. Thank you so much for thinking of us and joining in the celebration of our marriage. You're such a natural at decorating! P.S. They definitely don't look like pine cones.
Love, Josh and Natalija

Anonymous said...

They look great!
Janell