Friday, September 5, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Jeff Hale

Jeff and Janell finally received their wedding pictures so now I am free to post wedding pictures. I probably got a little carried away, but there were so many good ones I had a hard time choosing. If you want to see lots more they are at www.jahphotography.com

Janell was absolutely gorgeous. Here her train was used as the backdrop.

Jeff and Janell



Jeff and Janell had all their pictures taken before the ceremony. This is Janell walking up the aisle to see Jeff for the first time.


My sisters and I: Laura, Linda, Janell, Carla

Aliza was a happy flowergirl before the wedding.


Bridal Party


My Family


Janell and I


It's a good thing Aliza held my hand to walk up the aisle. Judging by her expression I don't think she would have made it by herself. The wedding was at 2:00 (the middle of her naptime) so she was pretty tired by this time.





My Dad performed the ceremony. He always does a really good job.


On the way to the reception we went to the grounds of a mansion and took more pictures.


For the first time in public...


And when they left it was raining....actually hailing....as Jeremy pointed out very fitting for Mr. and Mrs. Hale's departure!

Now I have a cool new brother-in-law who loves my kids, plays golf and watches movies with my husband and isn't afraid to invite himself over for pizza!!!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

So many good ones! Thanks for the fbook message too... I don't know if I could've waited until tomorrow to see them :-) Can't wait to see how the album turned out though--- they're wonderful!