Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kid Cuteness

Aliza helped put the M&Ms on the pretzel treats.

She's been singing a lot these days. Some times I understand the words, other times I don't. The other day in the car I totally understood the words. It went like this. "I love my hair. I love my feet. I love my mouth. I love my hair. I love my forehead. I love my mouth. I love my hair. I love my eyes. I love my hair." It went on and on and on. I said, "Do you love your voice?" She said no and kept on with I love my hair. Sure wish I could bottle up some positive feelings toward self for later years! I have a video of her singing/screaming Away in the Manger. It will be a classic some day. Jeremy will have to help me edit it before posting.

I was opening up mail in the kitchen while Josiah got himself in this position. He just had to cry while I got the camera. That's the modem back there by the wall. I figured I better have a picture to document why the internet wasn't working when Jeremy got home!

This smile. I think I smile about every time I see it.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

That is such an adorable picture of Josiah!