Thursday, December 18, 2008

Too Precious for Words

I'm positively crazy about this kid!

Josiah loves to look out the window.

He has to stand ALL the way up on his tiptoes to see out!



Now this stinker should be glad she has a sibling because this wouldn't have happened if she had my undivided attention. I was giving Josiah a bath. Meghan let me borrow me this little Playschool DVD player for a long road trip we have coming up. I left it on the dining room table with good intentions of promptly hiding it. She found it and pressed the play button. Dora was already loaded and she was in heaven. She was in 7th heaven when she realized the centerpiece had peppermints in it. She helped herself to two while she watched Dora. She was super disappointed when she woke up from her nap later in the day and I told her she had to save those DVDs for a LONG car ride. It's hidden now.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Haha I love those pics :-)