Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas--Round 3

This is my last Christmas post--I promise! We are now with Jeremy's parents. Yesterday was our Christmas celebration and today has been a football marathon. We are now on 11 hours of football TV. The ladies have resorted to sitting at the dining room table. I'm blogging and Brandi and Karen are looking at recipe books. Exciting stuff!


The first gift Josiah opened contained the caterpillar tractor he is holding in his hand. He did not put it down the rest of the day. He opened his other gifts with one hand!

Joel was really thrilled about the Wonder Pets toy he got Aliza. She was really excited too. Wonder Pets is new favorite right now.

Jeremy is always pleased with his gifts. I didn't do so well managing his wish list and he got a duplicate. Oh well. He's happy. He got a discount on the golf clubs I gave him because he won a giveaway by the person I bought the clubs from. So they gave me a credit (and he knew what he was getting for Christmas!) He's happy though because now he can get himself something else.

Grandma had lots of help opening her gift.

Aliza has had more fun with her new princess tent. She served Brandi a picnic and Grandma a tea party.
Joel and Brandi

One more trip home and we are done traveling for a while!

No comments: