Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gingerbread Men

Last week I really should have been thankful for cameras. I love being able to capture life and be able to look back and remember. And I should be doubly thankful for digital cameras. I can take way too many pictures and it doesn't matter!

Decorating gingerbread men has become a tradition. It was quite an action packed experience. Good thing we had one adult per toddler!





Aliza ate plenty of dough and frosting. Josiah ate more than his share of the jellybeans we used for eyes. Both of them had frosting all over. They had fun though!

My Grandad came "home" today. He and Gramma will be at my parent's house until at least the end of the month so that he can follow up with doctors here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carla, I love your blog! I actually found it though because Mom and Dad are trying to get in touch with Aunt Reta. She had called and told them what was going on with Uncle LeRoy and they were just wanting to check in. Can you send me the phone # to your parents. I am assuming they are staying with them. Hope you have a great Christmas! Stephanie
stephaniesmith0425@yahoo.com. Thanks! (Your kids are sooooo adorable! Can't wait for mine to get here.)