Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our Tree

Aliza spotted our tree trimming treat on top of the refrigerator right before supper. She laughed so hard she got tears in her eyes. Then she wanted to call someone to tell them that we were having supper and then decorating our tree (she must her Mama's girl to have to tell someone!!). She then explained the process to her Daddy. We have to clean the spot and then get the decorations out and then get the tree (and I knew she was her Mama's girl again!). We had a super fun family evening.

In my December scrapbook kit last year I got these Cosmo Cricket Bare Naked Ornaments. I saved them for our tree this year because I knew they would be perfect. They are chipboard and came with coordinating paper to cover them. Child friendly. A little vintage. A bit of color.
Josiah's concept of decorating: Take the ornaments off the tree as fast as Aliza puts them on. Aliza introduced him to the nativity characters.

After decorating we got out our M&M kissed pretzel treats and read our little collection of Christmas books.

I think he liked the treats.

1 comment:

Janell said...

What fun! Makes me anxious for my baby to come!