Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cousins

Cousins make great play mates! Aliza, Caleb and Josiah are just at an age where they are starting to play together. It is so much fun to watch them make up games and interact. Recently when they have been together they have spent more time running around and squealing than actually playing with toys. The Sheats gang will have 5 stair step cousins come May. It will be fun to watch them grow up.

I had an evening out tonight. I need to make some plans for these evenings. Tonight I just wandered around the mall. I didn't spend a penny. What I really wanted was a quiet place to just sit, pray and reflect. I haven't done enough of that recently.

Now I am gearing up for a big weekend.

1 comment:

Janel said...

Five? Did I miss something. I haven't been doing much as far as keeping up with other blogs lately...Looks like you all have been having some very blessed holidays!!