Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Learning

Every so often something "big" happens to let me know that learning is taking place. Aliza showed me the Magna Doodle the other night. She had written her name. She said I didn't know how to write a Z so I wrote a C instead. I showed her how to write a Z, but she wasn't happy with her Z yet.

Josiah surprised us the this week when he repeated numbers 1 through 10 after Aliza. Now he gets a little bit ahead of her. I caught him at the table again. This time absorbed in eating his Doritos--with applesauce.



On an entirely different subject. I am feeling so much better. Just like myself again. Jeremy has been especially great the last couple weeks. Offering to stay home a little longer in the morning, canceling a golf opportunity to come straight home to relieve me and just giving me a little extra space. Little things that go a long way to keep me going.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Way to go Aliza and Josiah!!!Those are some super smart kiddos!