Saturday, May 29, 2010

Life Snapshot

  • Putting eye drops in a 4 year old to treat pink eye is not fun.
  • Thursday I got to hold my niece for a long time, then Aliza and Josiah wanted to be held when I got home. My heart was so full of love and good feelings. By midnight my children decided they had stuffy noses and were scared of lightening which kept me busy until 4am. The good feelings were no longer in my heart.
  • Aliza has an imaginary friend. Tootie. We figured out that her Tootie is also the blue cat creature on Yo Gabba Gabba. Tootie pops up at the funniest times.
  • Josiah and Aliza both played hide and seek outside with Daddy this morning. It's so fun that they can do the same things.
  • I have a really neat idea for a scrapbook album.
  • In retrospect I should have gotten my college degree in nursing instead of social work. Nursing is much more practical for a stay at home Mom. At home and for job possibilities.
  • The book I'm reading now is satisfying my social work interests. When You Love Too Much by Stephen Arterburn. It's about relationship addictions. Very interesting to me.
  • I'm thankful that God is faithful to supply all our needs. I'm on a faith journey that is new and challenging for me.
  • I taught a friend how to make strawberry jelly. I wish gardening and food preserving were hobbies that I really wished to pursue. They may become chores that I choose to do for the good of my family instead!
  • One of these weeks I'm going to look pregnant instead of just having a big roll of baby fat. I'm making bets with myself on how long I'll be able to hold off the maternity clothes.
  • When I'm outside I'm still scared of finding a slithering creature in my yard. Actually I look up at the trees as much as the grass.

1 comment:

Christie said...

This is a great list! But, I wanna know what your scrapbook idea is...?