Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Amazing Weather


 The weather has been amazing. As in 70 degree amazing! Every day I've been thinking every day for a week that this has to be our last day of this, but it hung on through Thanksgiving, the weekend and Monday. I think today was the last. It rained a lot and I only see 50's in the forecast. But who am I to complain? It is the end of November! The only reason I've had long sleeves on my children is because it is the end of November and it only seems appropriate to dress them in long sleeves!

Yesterday we weren't going to waste a moment of the day being inside. Aliza and Josiah headed out at 9:30 and I called them in for lunch. I took Anna and Renee out after their naps. We raked together leaves so the children could slide into them. As you can see they kicked off their shoes and played barefoot!



Of course Little Miss found all sorts of fallish things to put in her mouth. I was so glad that I had decided Monday was going to be a school holiday for us. Now I've had my fill of fall...can we skip to spring??!!

No comments: