Friday, November 4, 2011

Fif-Tea


My Mom, some of my sisters and I got to celebrate my Aunt's 50th birthday with her. We had tea together at the Enchanted Tea Room in Berlin, MD. The food was fabulous. The company was even more fabulous.

Sisters

 We were told this is a wish cake. We took turns telling Laurie how much we appreciate her as our Aunt and our relationship with her. We made her cry---but that's not hard to do!!

More sisters. We sure missed the ones that couldn't be there! 

I spotted a cupcake store as I drove through downtown Berlin. I drug everyone there after tea. We were all stuffed which was helpful. Cupcakes in Bloom is amazing. It's a good thing they are all the way in Berlin.

I'm so glad we could celebrate Laurie and that we could celebrate all the other things that each of us were celebrating individually.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Oh, such fun! What a fabulous tea! Love it :)