Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Quarter


 Aliza is a solid quarter of the way through kindergarten. As my celebration of this accomplishment (lol) I thought I would share a few pictures of things we have done recently.

While studying rhymes about Kings and Queens it was necessary to dress up and make crowns.

I give Aliza every opportunity to show Grandma (and anyone else who will listen) her work. She is so proud to talk about what she does and it is satisfying to me to hear her articulate what she is learning. She IS learning a lot!

Some days it is necessary to sit on a throne.

Other days it is nice to pawn your work off on your brother. He was more than happy to oblige. These no bake cookies did not turn out at all.

In preparation for learning to tell time, a math lesson was about ordering events. The example was making orange juice...so we made orange juice.

No comments: