Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Craziness of Late


 I may feel dull on some days, but my life is anything but dull. I have some pictures to prove it!

Josiah learned a new word: "demolish." He started with some baseboard in the kitchen that he thought needed to be removed. I held my breath that he would not be successful. He wasn't. He would come to me though with his "plans" and say, "Mommy, the plans say I need a grownup to help. That's you!" After a couple days he moved on to working on the steps.

Anna steals everyone's sippy cups. She loves sucking from a straw. I broke down and gave her a cup of her own.

Anna wanted the fork. So I gave it to her. She did better than I thought she would.

We were out of bread, milk, hotdogs and chicken nuggets. A shopping trip was inevitable and Jeremy was working ALL weekend. This was an "Ok. Everyone get in your spot and hold still. I'm going to take a picture" moment. You can only imagine what it is like to shop with them and the looks I get. One Mom tried to sympathize with me. She had 2 toddlers...strapped in...and she had someone with her who was holding the list!! I didn't feel too sorry for her. ha.

Anna's infatuation with the potty and the trash can drive me to the point of insanity!!!

Picking out books at the library is serious business. Having a stool is stand on is lots of fun.

This was all Josiah's idea. He brought the pan and spoons asking for a rope to put around his neck. He is playing the bass drum in a marching band. It was noisy to say the least.

Aliza's recent love is Lalaloopsy dolls. They are whimsical and cute. This week she told me that there was a lalaloosy.com so I let her check it out. Oh.My.Goodness. She loved it. There are games and videos and product lists with descriptions of the dolls personalities. Here she is talking to her Grandma Karen on the phone. Grandma is on the website too and Aliza is directing her to various pages and dolls and then Grandma would read the description to her. They did this for an HOUR. Anna was sleeping and I had some lovely time alone with Josiah. Thanks for the babysitting Grandma!
That's enough excitement for one post!

No comments: