Thursday, January 26, 2012

100 Day!

 Today was 100 Day in Math. It was pretty cool that it was also Lesson 100, but I'm strange like that! One milestone that I have been watching for was to hear Aliza count from 1 to 100 by 1's. She loves to count to 100 by 10's. Last week in the car she offered to count to 100--I was more than happy to listen--and she did it perfectly.

Some other accomplishments today:

 I put off cleaning before a cousin playdate so that I could be served tea (water with an ice cube and a sugar cube--*cringe*) by my boy.

Aliza decorated her room with an entire coloring book of Lalaloopsy pictures she colored. These are just some of the pictures that now adorn her room. (The height of the pictures is so that Anna can't reach them.)

Aliza was introduced to the concept of the water cycle today. It was cute to hear her try to pronounce such words as: evaporation, condensation, and precipitation.

That's all. Tomorrow I will clean. I hope.

1 comment:

Camo Pants said...

I love the Lalapalooza (sp?) decorations. Amazing that she had the time and patience to color all of them. If she was in traditional schooling, I cannot see that happening. There are so many good things that come from having your children at home when they are young. Tell her that I said, "I love your decorations..."