2. My 3 children
3. Car insurance. Our minivan is not totaled. The 3 littles ones who are crammed in the back of our Accord can't want for it to be fixed!
4. Jeremy. I can't think of an adequate way to put into words how thankful I am for him so I'll just leave it at that!
5. That moment when I was loading the dishwasher way back in 1999 and I turned around and my eyes met Jeremy's and I knew he wasn't just a "friend."
6. My Heslop family. I love them and would not be complete without them.
8. Grocery shopping in the evening--alone.
9. Texting. It was invented for Mom's--I'm convinced.
10. My voice. It was 8 years ago that I did not have a voice and did not know if I would ever have a voice again.
11. In that same vein, I'm so thankful for synthetic thryoid!
12. Scrapbook Saturdays!!!
13. Loyal and long lasting friendships
14. Getting to take my Gramma to do her Christmas shopping
(This is getting hard...and it's getting late!)
15. It's still safe to burn a candle on the stove. That makes me happy.
16. Books. In this phase of my life reading makes me feel intelligent. lol.
17. That I am becoming increasingly confident and secure in who I am
18. I have friends who are completely different than me. That makes my life so much richer.
19. The many ministries and organizations that my helped to shape my faith today.
20. I have 3 living grandparents. What a privilege!
21. I'm thankful that I figured out (quite a while ago) that my Dad and Mom are the smartest people on the planet!
22. My children sleep every night. Thank you God!!!
23. And I smile every morning when I see them--an even bigger miracle!
24.Hugs and kisses and cuddles and reading books
25. AND "patience development" (for me)
26. My little sister is going out with a guy who is a goldsmith. He can expand my wedding set that I have not been able to wear since I was pregnant with Anna!! So excited!
The top of my head has become the bottom of my brain. I can't think of another remotely interesting thing! So we'll leave it at 26. Good night!