Monday, November 5, 2012

Pumpkin Pretzels


 My original plan was to make these pretzels on Halloween, however, that didn't happen because I was still recovering from a stomach bug. Yuck! Thankfully no one else in the picked it up.

This was another project that I decided was best done when Daddy was home. It must be having an almost 2 year old in the house that has me thinking twice about taking on projects alone!

And, once again, this is a Pintrest idea that looked far better on Pintrest! Oh well. They taste really good...too good!

Melt white chocolate. Color it orange. Dip pretzels. Add a green M&M stem. It looks like a pumpkin!

 Confine said almost 2 year old in the high chair with the ipad. Give her an M&M once in a while if she gets antsy.

Most of our pumpkin pretzels ended up with M&M eyes. Some even had M&M mouths. Did I say they are yummy?

No comments: