Friday, March 15, 2013

Romans Project 1:1-17

When I became aware of the Romans Project, I knew it was time to start memorizing Scripture again. Over the course of this year, I will memorize Romans 1, 8 and 12. It breaks down to two verses a week. I read them several times before I go to bed. Today I had some time alone so I decided to quote what I've learned so far--Romans 1:1-17.

I use a small book for each week's verses. I've grown accustomed to the page turns as my prompts for the next verses. I kept my book with me this time because I was a little nervous. So when you hear page turns it's my prompts. I looked down for words just a couple times.


Here it is...with a view of our yard through a screened window. =)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Inspiring....wonderful job!

Christie said...

You go girl!!!