Thursday, March 27, 2014

Coming October 2014

Yes, Baby Heslop #4 is growing and on it's way into the world and our family. We got our first glimpse today and baby was kicking around and we could see 2 hands and 2 feet and the little heart beating away. We also got to hear the heartbeat.

So once we get that first glimpse it is time to make our announcement to the world of our virtual friends. At the supper table we kicked around some ideas and this is what we ended up with. Each of the children colored their number. They worked really hard, even Josiah took his time and did his very best. (Uncle Joel, he noted that blue and orange are your favorite colors too and what just about came out of his mouth was that that made you brothers...but he changed it to best friends. Awww.) Personally, those numbers make my heart melt. I LOVE that they each colored them.
Jeremy took them outside and took a whole bunch of pictures. This out take cracks me up. Josiah's eyes.
There's more to this story that, when I'm feeling introspective and less tired, I will write! For now, suffice to say, I am just so happy to have seen a healthy baby.

No comments: