Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mid March Snow

Monday was March 17 and we woke up to 6 inches of snow and it continued to flurry all day. It was those big, wet flakes that pile up really fast. It was really pretty, for a January day. But considering it was the middle of March and St. Patrick's Day I was having a hard time finding the beauty in it. I want green grass, warm sun, and lots of comfortable hours outside!

A day or two later when it had warmed up quite a big Josiah and Aliza made snowmen. Josiah's is a police snowman.
Yes, Aliza has a dress on. I kept asking her if her legs were cold and she said no. I'm convinced her legs were numb, but she adamantly disagreed.
The snow has all melted now and it's raining. I will so appreciate the green grass when it comes and until then if the children want to play outside...I'll endure the mud.

No comments: