Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Bit of Fun for Everyone

The had a fun outing with Renee to celebrate her birthday.
They got their nails painted professionally for the first time.
While they were having their girl time, Josiah and I went grocery shopping and bought some seeds and plants. Josiah has been dreaming up his very own garden plot. The sun was shining, it was warm, the girls were away so I made his dream come true. He worked so hard and is so proud of his little garden.

Flowers, carrots and onions planted right beside his hole. lol.
We used some wire fencing (thanks Chrissy!) to mark his area and make a bit of a visual barrier for Isaiah. We are still getting plenty of rain so Josiah hasn't had to water his seeds much to his disappointment.
While I was at it, Jeremy helped me clean out the swimming pools. We've got peppers, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini.
My family showed their love for my on Mother's Day by taking care of the cooking. Aliza made a no bake cheesecake for dessert while Jeremy and Anna were working on the main course. Aliza wanted her dessert to be just right and it so reminded me of working hard (just a few years older than her) to bake a cake for my Mom and cook Mother's Day Sunday dinner for her.
Now I'm back to sorting, cleaning and decluttering the house so that we can make some more fun memories!

No comments: