Friday, January 16, 2009

Back in the Game

I never thought I could miss a computer so much! It was good to take a technology break. I read more, but I sure missed this journaling outlet and my virtual social life. I think the social part may not be virtual given how much I missed it!

So if you purchase a Mac computer I recommend also purchasing the AppleCare plan. We ended up having to send my computer by mail to get it fixed since Apple stores do not keep hard drives in stock. Jeremy called last Saturday (Jan. 11) we received a box to send the computer on Monday. We put my computer in the mail on Tuesday (Jan. 13) and I got it back yesterday (Jan. 15)! I was impressed and we didn't pay a penny...even for shipping. And Jeremy downloaded all my data...well....pictures from Mozy and so that didn't cost us anyhing either. Which is such a good thing considering that our heating oil bill is more than our mortgage and it is getting filled every 6 weeks in the winter! I'm in a NO spending mode.

No more time now. But I'm guessing there will be a flurry of activity here later tonight!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

YES! You're back!

Me said...

welcome back! i missed you too!

Christie said...

Yeah!!!Its just not the same without you!

Anonymous said...

catch us up on things:) missed your blogs!

Natalija said...

Well I for one didn't miss you on here at all.....just kidding; trying to be an individual. :)