Monday, January 26, 2009

Toddler Bowling

I had no idea that toddlers could bowl until someone mentioned that some bowling alleys have ramps. I found out that one of the local bowling alleys had them and off we went. Aliza had a blast and it was a good learning experience about taking turns.

Now here's the back story. My parents are in a bowling league and last week we were in their town and stopped by to say hi. Aliza had never seen anyone bowl and she was mesmerized. Mom or Dad must have told her that she could bowl when she got bigger and every day she talked about how when she got bigger she could bowl. Of course I threw in that if she was big enough to bowl she was big enough to use the potty!! It sounded like a fun winter activity to me so I started checking out the possibilities.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely too cute...little bowling shoes and all. Love it. Bet your feeling warmer on this snowy day with insulation!