Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fabric Dolls


 This is how the day started! Clearly, I forgot to put away the Cheerios before going upstairs. Yes, I picked up each one...and put them back in the box.

Bedtime was early tonight and even though I wanted to just lay down I also really wanted to make something. I bought this fabric in a kit from makesomethingsplendid.com a long time ago. Aliza has been after me to finish the project so tonight was the night.

First I adhered iron on backing to the fabric and then cut each piece out. I put velcro on the girl pieces, but need to buy some more before I can add it to the boys.


They are cute and I'll have one excited little girl tomorrow. I did a quick search on pinterest for more fabric, but came up empty. If anyone comes across fabric, let me know!!

No comments: