Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today



 Aliza loves having school in a fort in her room. I love it too! She does her work without whining, leaving the rest of the house quite peaceful. Why didn't she think of this sooner?

I'm taking care of this sweet baby boy a couple afternoons a week. I decided that this afternoon would be a good time for a walk. I carried the little guy in a front pack, pushed Anna in the stroller, Aliza walked and Josiah rode a bike. I got some good exercise! The mosquitoes were out in swarms though. I felt the need to apologize for being responsible for his first mosquito bites.
 Josiah decided it was too warm for a shirt. He rode through mud puddles and had mud splashed all the way up his back. After mosquito bites on his back, I'm pretty sure he will choose a shirt next time.
 I came across this scene. Josiah giving Anna a ride in the stroller. It's so fun for them to be able to play outside together. I love our little spot in the world. However, this lovely moment deteriorated to Aliza and Josiah pretending that Anna was the "bad guy" and hiding from her. Poor baby!
 We are so close to being finished with school that I can almost taste it! Speaking of tasting I'm looking forward to having some strawberries this week. My goal is to make strawberry jelly also. We'll see if I'm successful!


1 comment:

Christie said...

Pesky 'ol skeeters! They are my nemesis. Love these pictures. Everyday inspiration at its best!