Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cousins Meet


 My newest nephew, Ezra, is 2 weeks old today! He is so sweet and tiny. I hadn't held him since the hospital and I could hardly wait to hold him again. He is so so so sweet! =) I have no idea what I would do with such a tiny baby. He weighed 5lbs 13oz at birth and he is over 6 pounds now.

I would like to know how in the world I have such ginormous babies!? I hold the record by almost a pound for the 3 biggest babies of the 8 grandchildren. But that is off the subject...

Aliza couldn't wait to hold Ezra. She's a pro at holding babies. Didn't even need a pillow to rest her arm on. And she gently handed him back to me when she was done.
 

Josiah, on the other hand, walked through the living room, pointed at Ezra as he continued to walk and said, "She's really cute."

Anna wanted to look and touch repeatedly through the evening. We were doing pretty good keeping her to touching his hair and toes until the very end...she went straight for a kiss on the lips.

One of these evenings I'm going to sneak over to Ezra's house and hold him--not for too long!--if his Mommy lets me!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I have a theory that petite women have gynormous babies. Every tiny woman I know pops out 8,9 even 10 pounders. I am on the tallerish side and my babies were in the 6lb range. I don't know why but I totally believe its true. Beautiful new nephew :)

Joel said...

Aliza is growing up too fast!
Such a little lady.