Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Anna--4 Months

Anna had her 4 month well check today and weighed in at 14 pounds 11 ounces. Our big milestone for 4 months is introducing cereal. We basically use it as practice so that by 6 months they are ready to actually swallow baby food. I start out offering cereal once a day for a couple weeks and when they start to get the hang of swallowing I give it at every meal. It also helps to set up a regular meal schedule.

Anna wasn't quite sure at first.



I'm still amazed at how laid back Anna is. I can't wait to see how her personality develops. She got two shots today. On the first one she grimaced. On the second she let out one wail, collected herself and started smiling and talking again. (I don't think she get laid-back-ness from me!)

1 comment:

Me said...

oh my goodness! sweet little Anna looks SO very grown up sitting up and eating like that! She is changing so fast!