Friday, March 11, 2011

Sandbox

Between birthday parties Grandad built his birthday present for Aliza and Josiah--a sandbox. A very very big sandbox. It was my idea. I had a flowerbed that I wasn't keeping up with so I thought if we squared off the corner it would make a great sandbox. It does! A sandbox big enough for the entire Sheats family community of cousins!

Yeah. That little square is 12 feet by 9 feet.

The first day Dad brought a truck load of sand. It was enough to play in, but didn't go very far in filling up the box. Aliza and Josiah had a bit of fun that day. (They were getting sick.)

On Friday Grandad brought basically a beach to our house. The kiddos were pretty sick that day, but did their best to enjoy it.

They helped shovel the sand off the trailer and played a little bit.

Thank you Grandad!!!! We will have lots of fun this summer.
(and I'll have lots of fun cleaning my house! haha)

No comments: